Monday, February 10, 2014

Heart Week: If you like this, raise your hand!!

This is a song I use when I am just getting to know a new group of students! All they have to do to be involved is raise their hand, which they've been programmed to do already by this point in their lives! It's easy and familiar to them, and they love letting us know what they like. I use it for theme weeks, too. If we're doing colors we can sing "If you like orange, raise your hand!", or if we're learning about healthy eating we can sing "If you like broccoli, raise your hand!". It's a lot of fun to throw in things that you KNOW they are not going to say they like. Keeps things lively :)  The lyrics that I used for my voice recording are as follows:

If you like bananas, bananas, bananas
If you like bananas, raise your hand.

It goes a little something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment